Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat. - Mark Twain

Sometimes it's just hard to accept when the people you care for they grow apart from you. Even tough you know they are stupid in doing it so and later on they will keep coming back to you.  The mirage of discovering some other relationship takes them apart from you. You can't fight it. You have to let it go. You have to let them go. You can only give them enough rope for them to strangle with. And just turn your back. If you don't matter, they won't matter.
That is why I love cats. Animals. Nature. Animals are better than humans. Animals don't talk back, they don't become traitors.
I am empty. I feel empty. I actually don't feel anything. Not even the disgust or anger I should. I just simply...exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment